For High-Flow, Bulk Fuel Oil Delivery Service
- Aluminum Body – lighter weight, easier to maneuver.
- Dual Poppets – easy-to-open nozzle against high inlet pressures.
- Replacement Hold-Open Rack – one-hand control of hold-open mechanism means easy setting of flow speed. Nozzle must be attended at all times during usage.
- Replaceable Composite Lever Guard – easy, low-cost replacement.
- Right Angle Design – provides larger lever area for better grip and easier control; permits nozzle to fit into awkward spaces close to walls and into corners.
- Adjustable Dash Pot – permits adjusting the main poppet closure rate over a wide range of flows to overcome line shock with minimum afterflow.
- Built-In Swivel – eliminates twisting and kinking of the hose. This swivel is hard-coated aluminum and has full-bearing surfaces.
- Built-In Check Valve – prevents hose drainage after pump is turned off.
- Vinyl-Coated Lever – insulates fingers against cold.
- Easily Replaced Spout – the spout is easily threaded into the body. Replacement spouts are readily available from OPW.
- NPT Female Threads at Inlet End – standard pipe threads accept all 1-1/4″ or 1-1/2″ male connections.
Design working pressure
- 110 psi (7.58 bar) maximum pressure
- Body: Cast aluminum
- Main Stem: Stainless steel
- Stem Seal: Buna-N O-Ring
- Main Poppet Disc: Viton®
- Spout: OPW 297 aluminum (optional)