The OPW Autogas OTA-300 and OTA-300A are designed for the Italian-Type coupling. Nozzle inlet has 1″ BSPP threads. The OTA-300A Series Nozzle features:
- Stainless Steel pistons for improved durability
- Reduced volume of residual vent gas for improved environmental
- Body: aluminum
- Internal Components: brass and steel
- Seals: specially formulated polymers and elastomers specific to LPG applications
- External Components: brass, stainless steel, anodized aluminum
Features & Benefits
- User Friendly Single-Action Operation – Entire fueling operation is initiated by simply engaging nozzle to the receptacle with a single squeeze of the hand.
- Hammer-Lock Technology – Maximum durability. Designed specifically for frequent coupling and uncoupling.
- Ergonomic Design – Insulated handle protects operator from temperature effects created by high flowing LP gas. Minimal force required to engage nozzle.
- Durable Construction – Heavy-duty brass, aluminum and stainless-steel construction provides excellent corrosion resistance in the harsh fueling environment.
- Ease-of-Use – Incorporates a single plane 360 degree inlet swivel.
- Safety – Will not dispense gas until securely engaged onto an appropriate receptacle. Once engaged, it will not disengage until released by operator.
- Individually Leak Tested and Inspected with Traceable Serial Numbers.
- Replaceable Rubber Cover – Deflects venting LP gas away from operator’s hand.